Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Year with Eleanor by Noelle Hancock

Year long projects are quickly becoming one of my favorite...  "Julia and Julia", "The Happiness Project", "Eat, Pray, Love", "My Year of Living Biblically"...loved them all.  Are they a tad self indulgent? perhaps.  But the idea that we, as humans, are able to look at our lives and examine what works and what doesn't is, well, amazing.  Isn't that what being human is all about???

Book Description via Amazon

In the tradition of My Year of Living Biblically and Eat Pray Love comes My Year with Eleanor, Noelle Hancock’s hilarious tale of her decision to heed the advice of First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt and do one thing a day that scares her in the year before her 30th birthday. Fans of Sloane Crosley and Chelsea Handler will absolutely adore Hancock’s charming and outrageous chronicle of her courageous endeavor and delight in her poignant and inspiring personal growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment