Friday, November 19, 2010

What My Kids Are Reading.

I want to keep track of what the kids and I are reading each week (and hopefully have them chime in with a review too!)

The triplets and I are continuing Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl.  So far so good, the kids really seem to enjoy funny, silly books, and this book fits the bill.  My goal is to read to them everyday (aside from their own independent reading) but honestly, some days, we just don't make it. 

Robbie and I are reading a variety of books - his two current favorites are:
  • Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
  • Cat the Cat Who's That?
We have read many, many more but I just can't remember at the moment - will try and do better next week of keeping track of what we read and what projects we do with the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment