Friday, September 3, 2010

My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover If Not Being A Dumb Ass Is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto by Jennifer Lancaster

I don't think I can fully express how much I heart Jennifer Lancaster.  I have never met her but in my mind, she is my bff, seriously.  I read her blog religiously and although I am not a huge twitter fan I do catch some of her posts.  Her latest installment has not let me down.

My Fair Lazy follows Jen's quest, or Jennaissance, to become less of a reality show addict (something that I truly LOVE about her) and become more cultured.  She goes to the theatre, tries new food, *tries* to understand jazz and basically become a more well rounded individual.  Throughout her journey she stumbles and creates laugh out loud situations.  (LOL, or laugh out loud, is a very OVER used term these days but when I use it in this context I truly mean that I laughed out loud, loudly and usually spraining something out of my mouth, tmi???)

I can't say anymore - go out and buy her book NOW, seriously, go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment